This bingo game was designed to help students learn lean about school rules and behavior expectations. It works best after students have already been introduced to classroom rules, such as during the first month of school or after long breaks. This pack contains a blank bingo card, premade cards, and caller picture cards. Both color and black and white versions are included.
1) After making the cards, if applicable, the caller randomly draws from their stack of bingo card pictures and reads the coping strategy to the class.
2) If the student has the called picture on their card, they mark it with a token or other marker.
3) When a student gets 3 pictures in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, they say “bingo.” You can also have the students cover up all the pictures (“blackout”) for a slightly longer game. Another fun variation is having the student do one of the following after
they get a “bingo”:
- Explain why one or more of the rules is important
- Tell about a time when they saw someone following one or more of the rules
- Describe how a particular rule is different at school compared to at home
The “caller cards” are also the perfect size to be kept together in a ring for students to keep with them if they struggle to remember school rules and expectations!
Please Note This product is digital – nothing will be mailed to you. Download link will be provided upon checkout! All products in the shop are digital and cannot be returned. Therefore all sales are final.