These cards are designed to look like their other favorite cards, but highlight various strategies for interacting with others effectively. Each card also features an interactive activity or technique to help students be successful.
If there’s anything I know about my students it’s that they LOVE trading cards – sports cards, cards from their favorite television show, any kind of cards. AND they’ve memorized virtually every statistic possible about their given characters or sports star.
However, they don’t love learning every detail about social skills quite as much, until I showed them these!
These cards are great for activities (ideas below), or can be displayed as posters or held together on a ring for students to keep with them as a reminder.
– “Go Fish” or “Matching,”: Print 2 or 4 sets and play as usual.
– “War”: Print 3-4 sets. Play as usual – the card with the highest star difficulty wins.
– “Spoons”: Print 4 sets. Play as usual.
– Have students draw 3 cards. Role play one of the 3 choices.
– Charades: Students draw a strategy to act out while others guess.
Please Note This product is digital – nothing will be mailed to you. Download link will be provided upon checkout! All products in the shop are digital and cannot be returned. Therefore all sales are final.