This bingo game was designed to help students learn many different coping strategies that they can use if they are stressed, angry, frustrated, or upset. It works best after students have already been introduced to the idea of what coping skills are. Two versions are included – one for younger students and one for older students.
This pack contains blank bingo cards (both versions), 12 premade cards (younger version) and caller picture cards (both versions).
1) After making the cards, if applicable, the caller randomly draws from their stack of bingo card pictures and reads the coping strategy to the class.
2) If the student has the called picture on their card, they mark it with a token or other marker.
3) When a student gets 5 pictures in a row (or 3 for the younger version) horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, they yell “bingo.” They then recite the strategies and do one of the following (optional) to collect their prize:
– Choose 1 to demonstrate
– Tell about a time when they used one of the coping strategies
– Tell about a time when they saw someone use one of the coping strategies
Please Note This product is digital – nothing will be mailed to you. Download link will be provided upon checkout! All products in the shop are digital and cannot be returned. Therefore all sales are final.